To celebrate making it to 100 blog posts, I present my top ten favorite posts so far.
If you have a favorite, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc by clicking one of the (nearly invisible) icons below. Perhaps by my 200th post, I will have figured out how to make more noticeable share buttons. A girl can dream...
10.Swimming Lessons (self-explanatory title)
9. Nalu (the puppy)
8. Over the Rainbow (the baby)
7. Yoga for the Mind (poetry)
6. If You Know How to Worry (using worrying to your advantage)
5. I Wrote a Book (writing)
4. Another Little Rincon of My Heart (surf adventures)
3. My Mexico (A Mexican wedding with my son)
2. Grandmom (love, gratitude and grief)
And my all-time favorite, about my interaction with childhood crush from NKOTB:
1. Donnie Wahlberg